What causes pain under side of the right rib?
For the last couple of weeks I have been experiencing pain in my bottom right rib, it don't hurt when I'm laying down or walking, just when I touch it or stretch into it. It's uncomfortable to drive also . The pain is on the Wright flank.
Likely muscular or posture related but need more information.
Welcome to HCM.
This kind of pain under side of right ribs is likely muscular pain or related to posture but I will need more information to rule out any other bone/ribs involvement.
How is the intensity of pain? Is it worrisome?
Have tried any pain killer medications or topical cream/ointment yet?
Is there any history of injury or trauma?
Is there is any other symptom associated with this pain?
Kindly get back to me with these answers,I will give my opinion after that.
Awaiting your response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes sharp pain below ribs on right side
- Experiencing pain on side of ribs underlying cause
- Cause of pain under ribs causing discomfort
- What causes pain in left side right below the ribs
- What causes pain under the right rib cage
- What causes severe pain under right rib during menstruation
- What causes pain in right side near ribs with a lot of belching
- Pain under right rib cage causes
- What causes right sided pain around the ribs
- What causes pain on left side under ribs