What causes pain on the right side of the jaw?
I am waiting of it to go away but it is enough for me to wonder what is causing it? I had a couple cups of coffee and some breakfast. Thanks
Please consult laryngologist.
Thank you for the query.
The pain in this area can be caused by several issues including jaw joint inflammation, ear inflammation or salivary gland inflammation. Stone in the salivary gland canal can be the reason as well. Especially if the pain is more intense when swallowing.
I suggest you to consult laryngologist. Most of mentioned issues need medical attention.
Hope this helps. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes frequent pain in lower right side
- What causes right sided abdominal pain
- What causes right sided body pain
- What causes pain in the left side of my jaw
- What causes right sided head pain on breathing
- What caused pain in the right side of the stomach
- What causes acute pain in the jaw
- What causes right sided scalp pain
- What causes right sided upper abdominal pain
- What causes right sided pain around the ribs