What causes pain, numbness in left hand, fingers and a oozing lesion?
I have tried co-codamol to stop the pains. I had a cyst removed from my neck two days ago on the right hand side of my neck. I also have shooting pains down the arm.
Nerve compression is the case.
Thank you for the query.
The left hand pain is either from the spine nerve compression or wrist nerve compression.
Carpal tunnel syndrome can be the case especially if the pain is in the first 3 fingers. It usually also gets more intense during the night.
If you have also back pain, headache, dizziness, spine disc herniation in the cervical area seems most probable.
To find the exact level of nerve compression you should consult neurologist and have EMG test done.
If the compression is identified, surgery can help.
Hope this helps. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and numbness in forearms
- What causes headache and numbness in left hand
- What causes neck pain with tingling and numbness in hand
- What causes numbness and pain in fingers
- What causes severe pain in shoulders and numbness in fingers
- What causes numbness in left arm with pain in heart
- What causes painswelling and numbness in hands
- What causes numbness and pain in hands and joints
- What is causing numbness in hand and back pain
- What causes numbness in right hand
- Nausea and hunger after eating, waking up at night hungry, urge to...
- Pain inside anus during bowel movement. Is Xyloproct or preparation H...
- Bad odor in belly button, red substance inside, oozing pus
- Pain in front of arm and at wrist under thumb, swelling and throbbing....
- Chest tightness when walking, upper back discomfort, heartburn, no...
- Lump in chest, painful, have pain in ribs and lower back
- Done hernia repair in belly button, have cramp on right side,...
- Frostbite wound on chest from blister freezer. Itching and peeling off....
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, blood in urine. What do I do?
- Is triple action viriliy purchase thru new vitality safe?