What causes pain in veins of the testicles?
Thank you for the query.
If the mass you are able to palpate is noodles like, the source of pain is varicocele. This condition is caused by testicular vein enlargement. Due to impeded blood flow through this veins you get pain and discomfort.
However it is also necessary to consider and rule out testis cancer.
Please consult urologist and have testis ultrasound. Varicocele can be fixed with laparoscopy.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes heartburn and testicle pain
- What can cause testicle pain
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes dull pain in testicles
- What is the cause for radiating testicle pain
- What is the cause and treatment for pain in testicles
- What causes terrible pain in the testicles
- What causes pain in the right testicle
- What causes light pain and soreness in testicles
- What causes swelling and pain in the testicles