What causes pain in upper left shoulder and chest?
Refer to the following answer...
What I can see from your medical history is that you are suffering of cardiomyopathy without having ischemic heart disease. Therefore, the pain you are having in mid chest is not related to heart problem to my opinion.
However, I advise to continue with healthy lifestyle and diet regimen and to keep following up with your cardiologist on yearly basis.
Hope it answered to your question! Let me know if you need further clarifications!
From the symptoms you are describing, there is nothing related to catherization going wrong.
Next, pain in your left side of body has nothing to do with varicous vein insufficiency in your legs.
The most common complication of varicous vein insufficiency of legs is pulmonary thromb-embolism. The symptoms you are having are not associated with pulmonary thromb-embolism neither.
Let me know if I can assist you further!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain in chest
- What causes sharp pain in left shoulder and chest
- What causes pain insise the upper left leg
- What causes chest pain with tightness in shoulder
- What causes severe pain in the upper back shoulders
- What could cause pain in left abdomenshoulder and chest
- What causes sharp pain in middle of left shoulder
- What is causing pain in chest shoulder and breast
- What causes pain in upper extreme left of the abdomen
- What causes pain in chest along with shoulder blade
- Had amputated percussion breaks in spine. Dealing with chronic pain....
- Took valtrex and vitimans B complex for shingles. Pain in temple,...
- Why is the heart beating rapidly only at night?
- Have cold sweats, nausea, dizziness and elevated blood pressure. On BP...
- Experiencing dizziness. Blood pressure 143/80. Do not get enough sleep....
- Should I be worried about a pulse reading of 103?
- Taking metformin. Getting swollen lymph nodes. Suggest medication?
- History of heart attack. Having ventricular premature beat. Will I get...
- Diagnosed with gastritis and hernia. No improvement with prevacid. What...
- Feel like blood is not circulating in legs. Which specialist should I see?