What causes pain in upper arm?
Due to compression of cervical nerve root there ca
I have studied your case.
Due to compression of cervical nerve root there can be pain in your arm [triceps].
I will advise you to do MRI cervical spine for better diagnosis.
For these symptoms analgesic and neurotropic medication can be started.
Till time, avoid lifting weights, Sit with support to back. You can consult physiotherapist for help.
Physiotherapy like ultrasound and interferential therapy will give quick relief.
I will advise to check your vit B12 and vit D3 level.
As you have elbow symptoms origin of nerve compression can be at ulnar nerve near elbow.
Another possibility can be due to rotator cuff injury or arthropathy.If required MRI shoulder may help in diagnosis.
Clinical examination is important for shoulder assessment.
Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes upper left arm pain during bedtime
- What causes muscle pain in upper arm while stretching
- What is the cause of chest pain and arm pain
- What is the cause of getting pain in arms
- What is the cause and treatment for painful arm
- What could cause shooting pain in upper arm after workout
- What causes upper arm pain
- What causes redness and pain in arm
- Upper left arm pain causes
- What causes stabbing pain in upper arm during night