• question-icon

What causes pain in throat while swallowing with fever and cough?

Posted on Wed, 1 Jun 2016 in Homeopathy
Question: My throat hurts when I swallow. I have no fever but am coughing. Last night I was up most of the night and today I am a zombie. I know it's probably just a virus but wanted to see if there was anything I could do to speed healing. Thank you.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Homeopathic treatment required

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXX
Homeopathic medicine is one the best way of treatment for such complain.
I would suggest you to start homeopathic medicine for such complain. Medicine are selected after due analysis of disease. Please provide dome more relevant detail of the disease so that i could able to understand the disease in better manner.
1 Since how long you have such complain.
2 Please specify your problem in details.
3 you feel difficulty in swallowing while drinking water or /and when eating food.
4 You have mention GERD. Please specify since how long you have this problem. What are the associated problem.
5 Please share current medication
6 any other relevant information to share

Hope this is clear to you
In case of any query feel free to ask

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 3 hours later
I have had this problem for about three days. The sore throat started Sunday night and got worse Monday night and Tuesday nights.
Now, i have a cough that is producing mucus and it still hurts when I swallow. Food and just alone. It does help when I drink tea and warm drinks. Also been eating soup.
The Gerd is under control with stomach vigor chinese herbs or Tums when needed.
No medication other than that. I have taken an ibuprofen when the pain of my throat is bad but it's not really helped.
Thank you for any advice.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 39 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Homeopathic Treatment Required

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXX
Nice to hear from you.
I have analysed all the details you have provided.
Based on the information i am suggesting some homeopathic medicine and suggest you to start as prescribed.
1 Belladona 30 6 pills twice in day
2 XXXXXXX bichrome 30 6 pills three times in day
3 Baptisia Tinctoia 30 6 pills twice in day
4 Phytolacca D 200 6 pills twice in day

Take these medicine for 15 days and update
Medicine will help to treat your problem

Avoid cold drinks, ice cream, and cold things

Hope this is clear to you
In case of any query feel free to ask

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath