What causes pain in throat, ear and jaws?
thanks for sending the question.
You might have an infection involving your ear or possibly a sinus infection. This can lead to pain on one side of the face and sometimes jaw pain.
You could try some over-the-counter decongestants to see if this helps. If the symptoms do not improve I would recommend that you visit with your primary care provider for a focused consultation. Your doctor may consider antibiotics to help alleviate your symptoms.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes sore and painful throat
- What causes throat ears to hurt
- What causes ear pain
- What causes throat and ear pain
- What causes pain in throat ears with headache
- What causes sudden ear pain
- What causes pain in both the ears and jaw
- Sore throat causing ear pain
- Gauging ears causing throat pain
- What causes headache and throat pain
- Is chemo-therapy effective in treatment of carcinoma of the esophagus?
- What does a lump on nipple indicate?
- What causes MGUS with a M-spike of .2?
- Suggest treatment for depression with anxiety
- What causes high BP and low platelet count?
- Suggest treatment for stage 4 rectal cancer
- Can Arimidex usage cause raised bumps on arms and neck?
- What does low WBC count indicate?
- Does Gleason of 9 and PSA of 96 indicate prostate cancer?
- Does my blood work indicate cancer?