What causes pain in the upper left breast area?
It could be musculoskeletal pain
If there is no lump/swelling in the breast,the pain could be musculoskeletal in origin.
I prescribe skeletal muscle relaxant tablet containing Thiocolchicoside to my patients with similar complaints.
Nothing to worry.
It will come down.
Hope I answered your query.If you have any questions,I will clarify further.
Wish you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain in breast
- Left breast pain causes
- What is the cause for burning pain in left breast
- What causes sharp pain around left breast
- What causes burning and pain in breast
- What could be cause of left breast pain
- What causes painful lump in breast
- What causes sharp pain under the left breast
- What causes pain under breast
- What causes pain and fluttering under the left breast