What causes pain in the upper back along with pressure sensation?
I called for a doctor appointment, but she no longer accepts my insurance. Is this issue something that warrants an urgent care visit?
Possibility of musculoskeletal pain is more likely.
Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
Possibility of musculoskeletal pain is more likely for your symptoms.
So along with advil also follow these steps for better symptomatic relief.
1. Apply warm water pad on affected areas.
2. Avoid heavyweight lifting and strenuous exercise.
3. Avoid sudden jerky movements of back.
You will mostly improve with all these in 2-3 days.
If worsens then consult doctor.
Please let me know if you are smoker or you have any coughing.
I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Meth causing upper back pains
- Upper back pain causes cancer
- What causes pain in groin and back
- What causes gas pressure in upper and middle back
- What causes severe pain in the upper back shoulders
- What causes upper back pain
- What causes middle back pain
- What causes exhaustionheadacheneck and back pain along with nausea
- What causes severe back pain
- Pain in leg and upper back cause
- Suggest treatment for COPD
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?