What causes pain in the tongue, sore throat and headache?
You are most probably having Severe URTI with side effects of drugs
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query , reviewed your medications and understand your concern.
After reading your clinical history it appears that you are most probably having
Severe Upper respiratory track infection (URTI) with side effects of psychiatrist drugs ( dry mouth , pain all over my tongue) .
If I were your treating Doctor for this case , I would advice to please consult your psychiatrist for doses adjustment & ENT specialist for examination of ear nose throat & larynx (as there seems to be infection and needed to be evaluated in details) .
Till then i would advice to use ,
Saline nasal rinse or spray thrice daily ,
Antiseptic Chlorhexidine Mouth Wash twice daily ,
Tab Paracetamol 650 mg 2-3 times a day after food for pain & inflammation ,
Antihistaminic Tab Claritin (Loratadine 10mg) at night for phlegum ,
Cap Pantoprazole 40 mg once daily 20 min before breakfast &
Tab Vitamin C twice daily for pain over tongue .
Ensure to remain well hydrated and drink a lot of warm liquids (Menta tea, chicken soup etc.)
You will get some relief . You need to obtain prescription from your local doctor .
Hope this information helpful to you. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sore throat causing sore tongue
- Sore throat with pain is allery the cause of it
- What causes sore throat with white tongue
- Cause for the headache sinus and sore throat
- Sore throat causing ear pain
- What causes to have swollen tongue and sore throat
- Toothache sore throat whats the cause
- What causes shivering joint pain and sore throat
- What could be causing milduncomfortable painful sore throat
- What causes sore throat with boils on tongue