What causes pain in the testicle and groin area after ejaculation?
Incidental, observe only!
I have reviewed this information and this pain is not suggestive of any specific disease condition. I strongly believe that this will resolve spontaneously and needs no medical attention. Unless it gets worse to it get associated with other symptoms such as painful frequent urination, fever, etc., there is no need to get worried.
With initial test results good, this further strengthens the thought of this being incidental and not suggestive of a disease condition.
Keep me updated on how you respond to this. I greatly appreciate feedback from client.
NO masturbation, observe only!
I have reviewed this information fully. There is no reason to panic. Observe only for now. Pause with masturbation and we will understand more. You must stop being worried because it only makes your feel bad whereas nothing terrible is going on.
Keep me posted....
I wish you well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can testicle and groin pain be caused by enema
- What can cause testicle pain
- Groin pull cause testicle pain
- What causes pain in groin and back
- What causes groin pain after a vaginal probe
- What could be causing pain in groin
- Groin and testicle pain causes
- What causes gas and groin pain
- Pain in groin after ejaculation
- What cause of groin pain after two operations