What causes pain in the right side of the sternum?
may be costochondritis.
Thanks for your query.
Noted your history and understood the concerns.
The typical history you have provided is suggestive of costochondritis.
The persistence of soreness indicates the same thing.
I would advise you the following:
Please check if the local pressure increases pain. May be movements of torso in some particular position increase the discomfort.
Take an anti-inflammatory like Ibuprofen to see the results.
You may please consult your Doctor for confirmation of diagnosis and further treatment.
I hope this answers your query.
Please feel free to ask for further relevant queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Psychedelic mushrooms causing pain in sternum
- What causes pulsating right underneath sternum
- What causes severe stabbing pain under the sternum
- What causes pain in the sternum and tingling on wrist
- What causes pain in sternum under the clavicle
- Sinus infection causing sternum pain
- What causes mid back pain and the pain around sternum
- What causes the sternum more painful with diarrhea and nausea
- Sternum discomfort painful breathing what is causing this
- Pain below sternum causes