• question-icon

What causes pain in the right side of chest and back?

Posted on Wed, 9 Aug 2017 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: pain back shoulder blade right side constant and right side and right breast
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Can be a muscular pain.

Detailed Answer:
The pain in the back and on right side on chest wall that you have seems to be a muscular pain. This can be posture related or due to mild disc bulge in the thoracic spine.
In addition to the pain killers that you are already taking you can do a hot compress in the area apply a local analgesic gel and do some light stretching exercises under the guidance of a physiotherapist.
In case the pain is persistent then do consult an orthopedician for a physical examination and get oral muscle relaxants prescribed.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon