What causes pain in the right shoulder and arm while breathing?

Dr. Remy Koshy

Posted on Mon, 27 Mar 2017 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: Pain all over right shoulder including arm. Excess while breathing, Even in ribs portion. No heavy work, didnt lift weight though. Suggest to get rid of the pain.
Answered by Dr. Remy Koshy 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Explained below..

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for posting your query,

I have read through your query,

From the description you have provided, your symptoms seems to be pertaining to muscle spasm due to a bad posture.

I would suggest you to do the following:

- Take an analgesic along with an anti-spasmodic or a muscle relaxant. For this you may consider Tab. Lyser-D twice daily for 3 days or T. ZERODOL-P twice daily.

- Also take Cap. Pan-D once daily half an hour before food, so as to avoid any resultant gastritis.

- Apply warm compresses over the involved area.

- Avoid pillow while resting.

Hope this helps.

Please feel free to discuss further,

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy