What causes pain in the right ear along with headache and fatigue?
This has been going on for several weeks and I simply want to feel better.
Please consult dentist and laryngologist.
Thank you for the query.
Your symptoms indicate possible infection in painful area. This can be teeth infection (most probable), salivary gland inflammation, ear infection. Its hard to give exact source as in mentioned location there are many structures close together.
The red area seems to be not related to your symptoms. And I do not think there is something to be worried.
I suggest you to consult dentist at first and laryngologist secondly. Neck ultrasound should be done.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cause of ear pain and buzzing sound causing headache
- What causes ear pain
- What causes pain in throat ears with headache
- What causes chest pain and fatigue
- What causes pain around the ears with headache
- What causes fatigue with headache and back pain
- What causes dizziness pain in left ear and headaches
- What causes chronic headaches and fatigue
- Pain in ear causing headaches and dizziness
- What could cause a painful neck headache and severe fatigue