What causes pain in the lower testicle area?

Dr. Harish Naik

Posted on Tue, 23 Aug 2016 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: I have been having some discomfort in my lower testicle area. Today, there is some discomfort in my urethra. However, no pain or burning when I urinate and no discharge at the tip of my penis.
Any suggestions as to what is going on?
Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Might be due to hernia or muscle pull, visit doctor for examination

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXX
Welcome.
I have gone through your query.
In the absence of any pain, burning, discharge from urethra. It might be due to pulled muscle in the inguinal area or even a hernia may present with similar symptoms.

It requires an proper testicular examination to determine the cause. For that I would recommend you to see local health care provider. Based on the examination they can find out the cause and address it.

Hope this helps.
If you have any questions, I'll be glad to clarify them.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Veerisetty Shyamkumar