What causes pain in the lower abdomen?
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.
Hi, I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern.
Such pain in lower abdomen can be due to any of the following reasons:
1. Acid reflux- However, it is mostly in upper abdomen but gas formation can lead to pain any where in the abdomen.
2. Stone in the renal tract- Mostly presents with such kind of pain which radiated to urinary tract and also painful micturation is there.
3. Colitis- mostly accompanied by loose motions and blood in stools.
4. Abdominal Infection or Urinary tract infection.
In such scenario, you should see your doctor and get an Ultrasound abdomen done to rule out stones and other possibilities. Till you get the Ultrasound done, you can take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone for Acid Reflux. For relief from pain you can take Tab Drotaverine.
This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any other query, you may please ask me.
Dr Anshul Varshney , MD
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having sudden pain in lower abdomen what is causing this
- Persisting pain in the lower abdomen what is causing this
- What causes increasing pain in lower abdomen
- What causes pain in lower abdomen with fluttering
- What is the cause for pain in right lower abdomen
- What causes pain in lower abdomen with bloating
- What could cause a sudden pain on the lower abdomen
- What are the causes of abdomen pain
- What causes lower abdomen pain during pregnancy
- What could cause sharp pain at the lower abdomen