What causes pain in the left temple region?
Take pain killers only
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
The headache may be normal primary headache.
Is there any vomiting, sensitivity to sound or light, visual loss, ear discharge, fever?
Any head injury?
You can take pain killers like TAB. NAPROXEN.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes a pulsating feeling in the temples
- What causes temple spasms
- Does hypertension cause pain in temple
- Left temple twitching cause
- What causes sensitivity on left side of temple
- What is the cause of lump in temple region
- Ear pain cause temple twitches
- Experiencing pain in the left temple area caused by bp
- What causes pulsating temples
- What causes pain in temples