What causes pain in the groin area, nausea and fatigue?
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and understand your problem.
Your symptoms of pain in pelvis and lower back along with tiredness,nausea and frequent urination clearly suggests that you may be suffering from urinary tract infection.
You must consult a doctor and get urinalysis done along with the culture and sensitivity ( C&S ) . Once urinalysis confirms that there are pus cells in it,you can start an antibiotic like CEFIXIME 200 mg twice daily or any other antibiotic deemed fit by your doctor.
Your doctor may change the antibiotic,if required,after C&S report which comes in three days.
In addition drink plenty of water and take craneberry juice.
Also do get tested for blood sugar levels to rule out diabetes.
I hope it helps,however you are most welcome to revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes breathlessness fatigue and nausea
- Child with abdominal pain nausea and fatigue cause
- What causes pain in groin and back
- What could be causing pain in groin
- Sleepy fatigue nausea causes
- What causes stomach pain with nausea and fatigue
- What causes gas and groin pain
- What causes chest pain and fatigue
- What causes acute nausea and fatigue
- What causes nausea and fatigue