What causes pain in the foot and difficulty in walking after a fall?

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Sat, 2 Jun 2018 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: I am 30yrs Male,I have slipped in steps and after that my right foot is having high pain and not able to walk. there is no swelling as well.please advice
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 52 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Detail below.

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your query,you need a x-ray of foot ,till than you can do rest,ice ,compression and limb to be kept elevated.For pain you can take aceclofenac and paracetamol tab thrice daily and be careful donot do massage.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj