What causes pain in the back and painful urination?
Urinary infection likely.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The pain in the back and burning during urination is suggestive of a urinary infection. The swollen lymph node behind ear is also suggestive of an infection in head and neck region. It is best to consult your gynecologist and get proper oral antibiotics prescribed after an examination for relief.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
It will subside spontaneously.
Thanks for writing again.
The antibiotic given for urinary infection will take care of the lymph node also. Wait for it to subside spontaneously. In case it increases in size or becomes painful then do consult your doctor.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes bloating and back pain
- What causes pain in groin and back
- What is the cause of back pain with fever
- What causes upper back pain
- What causes blood in urine and severe back pain
- What causes middle back pain
- What causes severe back pain
- What causes trouble in urinating and lower back pain
- What causes back and chest pain
- What causes lower back pain and blood in urine