What causes pain in the ankles?
MRI scan is needed first.
Thanks for posting your query.
The pain in the ankle during football can be due to a ligament tear or an inflammation. A proper diagnosis is needed first after a proper examination and investigations like MRI scan. The treatment will depend on the cause. Starting with physiotherapy without a proper treatment and diagnosis is not recommended. Do consult an orthopedician and start physiotherapy after that.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes ankle pain with difficulty in walking
- Chronic ankle pain causes
- What causes pain and swelling near the ankle
- What causes nausea and severe pain in ankle
- What causes pain in ankles and wrist
- What causes pain from ankle to the bottom
- What causes calf pain and restricted movement in ankle
- Pain in ankle causes
- What causes pain in ankles
- What causes pain and numbness in foot and ankle