What causes pain in testicles?
It can be torsion or testicular hematoma.
In of details of event , I am really worried about testicular torsion.This happens due to twisting of testis along its axis cutting off the blood supply due to rotation.This is kind of emergency as testis can undergo necrosis.A doppler evaluation can confirm the diagnosis.I would suggest you to rush to hospital.It is worth going to hospital even if doesn't turn out torsion later.
Possibility of testicular hematoma is also there , but it seems little less likely.During doppler doctor can even rule this out.
So rush to hospital and see doctor asap.
If there are doubts.Please ask.Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes heartburn and testicle pain
- What can cause testicle pain
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes dull pain in testicles
- What is the cause for radiating testicle pain
- What is the cause and treatment for pain in testicles
- What causes terrible pain in the testicles
- What causes pain in the right testicle
- What causes light pain and soreness in testicles
- What causes swelling and pain in the testicles