Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What causes pain in testicles and legs?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 2125 Questions
Hi doctor,

I am 25 years old male. I have the habit of masturbating
daily since last 5 years. From the last 5 months I often get pain in testicles and legs. Is this because of that?. can this lead to testicle cancer ....please help me on this

Posted Sun, 17 Aug 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Soumya 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Mastrubation myth

Detailed Answer:

Welcome to healthcare magic.

There are so many tumors associated with mastrubation. Let me reassure all of them are myth and not facts.

Mastrubation is commonly practiced by young men to relieve of sexual anxiety and pleasure.

This is not a bad habit and does not lead to body pain or testicular cancer. These are wrong information.

Mastrubation is safe practice and you can continue performing it without fear or inhibitions. Dont worry about cancer or body pain.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Dr. Soumya
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What causes pain in testicles and legs? 2 hours later

in the above answers you mentioned "there are many tumors associated with masturbation". is it tumor or rumor? I got from your answer that heavy masturbation will not cause any body pain or testicular cancer right?

thanks, XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Soumya 1 minute later
Brief Answer:
No pain or cancer

Detailed Answer:

That was typing error. I meant rumor and not tumor.

Yes. You are right. Heavy mastrubation will not cause any body pain or testicular cancer.

Let me know if you need any more clarification.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What causes pain in testicles and legs? 4 hours later

thanks for confirming this. I believe the pain is not because of testicular cancer .

in that case what could be the reason for the pain in my left thigh bone joint near testicle.

I under gone some tests like kidney, liver and blood test. but all the test results were normal.

can you please suggest me any course of medicine to get rid of this pain.

Answered by Dr. Soumya 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Musculoskeletal pain

Detailed Answer:

The pain you mentioned seems to be musculoskeletal pain.

This pain generally arises in men who ride 2 wheeler or sit for long hours.

Avoid 2 wheeler for few days and excercise regularly to strengthen muscles.

Dr. Soumya
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor