What causes pain in testicles and legs?

Dr. Soumya

OBGYN

Posted on Mon, 18 Aug 2014 in Pregnancy
Question: Hi doctor,

I am 25 years old male. I have the habit of masturbating
daily since last 5 years. From the last 5 months I often get pain in testicles and legs. Is this because of that?. can this lead to testicle cancer ....please help me on this

Thanks
XXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Soumya 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Mastrubation myth

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXX

Welcome to healthcare magic.

There are so many tumors associated with mastrubation. Let me reassure all of them are myth and not facts.

Mastrubation is commonly practiced by young men to relieve of sexual anxiety and pleasure.

This is not a bad habit and does not lead to body pain or testicular cancer. These are wrong information.

Mastrubation is safe practice and you can continue performing it without fear or inhibitions. Dont worry about cancer or body pain.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Dr. Soumya
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Soumya 2 hours later
hi XXXXXXX

in the above answers you mentioned "there are many tumors associated with masturbation". is it tumor or rumor? I got from your answer that heavy masturbation will not cause any body pain or testicular cancer right?

thanks, XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Soumya 1 minute later
Brief Answer:
No pain or cancer

Detailed Answer:

That was typing error. I meant rumor and not tumor.

Yes. You are right. Heavy mastrubation will not cause any body pain or testicular cancer.

Let me know if you need any more clarification.

Follow up: Dr. Soumya 4 hours later
hi XXXXXXX

thanks for confirming this. I believe the pain is not because of testicular cancer .

in that case what could be the reason for the pain in my left thigh bone joint near testicle.

I under gone some tests like kidney, liver and blood test. but all the test results were normal.

can you please suggest me any course of medicine to get rid of this pain.

Thanks,
XXXXX
Answered by Dr. Soumya 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Musculoskeletal pain

Detailed Answer:
Hello

The pain you mentioned seems to be musculoskeletal pain.

This pain generally arises in men who ride 2 wheeler or sit for long hours.

Avoid 2 wheeler for few days and excercise regularly to strengthen muscles.

Dr. Soumya
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T