What causes pain in testicles and bruising on legs and arms?
torsion of testes
Hi and thanks for the query
I am Dr. Alok and very pleased to be assisting you with your health questions today.
all of you features you described, it seems that, either you have either torsion of testes or infection, you need to see a surgeon as soon as possible. this might be an acute emergency.
Hope this helps and provides answers to your question.
If you have any further queries, please don’t hesitate to ask me again
I wish you good health, take care
Also, After sleeping last night the pain seems to have settled in my lower back and I just get an ache in my testicle every hour or so that comes and goes suddenly. Would the pain go away or move with a torsion or infection? Could it be a UTI or something more benign?
Thank you for your quick response.
still ruleout tortion
Yes, torsion can be present without swelling. And torsion pain usually settled with rest and support to testes, but increase in standing, coughing, etc.
My alternative diagnosis will be urinary tract infection. A physical examination and evaluation is necessary to make a proper diagnosis. Therefore worthwhile to visit a doctor.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes heartburn and testicle pain
- What causes shock pain in arms and legs
- What can cause testicle pain
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes dull pain in testicles
- What is the cause for radiating testicle pain
- What is the cause and treatment for pain in testicles
- What causes terrible pain in the testicles
- What causes pain in the right testicle
- What causes swelling and pain in the testicles