What causes pain in testicle?
not to be shy.
Thanks for the query,
I would like to know the detailes like-
Character-onset (sudden vs gradual) and course (constant vs intermittent)
Location-abdominal vs inguinal vs scrotal (generalized vs localized)
Quality-sharp vs dull, moderate vs severe
Duration-length of time (time of onset and length, days vs hours).
It may be torsion of testes or infection.
In infection pain will be acute and more severe.
In carcinoma pain will be gradual and of less ntensity.
Better diagnosis can be made by actual examination, so i suggest you to see a doctor.
Hope i helped you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes heartburn and testicle pain
- What can cause testicle pain
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes dull pain in testicles
- What is the cause for radiating testicle pain
- What is the cause and treatment for pain in testicles
- What causes terrible pain in the testicles
- What causes pain in the right testicle
- What causes light pain and soreness in testicles
- What causes swelling and pain in the testicles