What causes pain in testicle while walking?
Infection is less probable when on antibiotics.
Thank you for the query.
Generally testicles should not give pain after physical activity like walking no matter if you walk straight or not. Testicles usually hang freely.
Your symptoms can be caused by an infection, however as you do take an antibiotic, this is less probable.
Your symptoms can be caused by spermatic cord varices or even inguinal hernia. Any testicle tumor should be ruled out as well.
I suggest you to consult urologist and have testis ultrasound done. Without this test it will be hard to determine the reason.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
Muscle pain should be close to testicle, but does not affect testicle.
In such case the pain should be close to the testicle due to muscles and tendons injury. It should not be in the testicle. So ultrasound would be a good idea.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes heartburn and testicle pain
- What can cause testicle pain
- What causes mushiness under left testicle that pains while masturbating
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes dull pain in testicles
- What is the cause for radiating testicle pain
- What is the cause and treatment for pain in testicles
- What causes terrible pain in the testicles
- What causes pain in the right testicle
- What causes swelling and pain in the testicles
- Nausea and hunger after eating, waking up at night hungry, urge to...
- Pain inside anus during bowel movement. Is Xyloproct or preparation H...
- Bad odor in belly button, red substance inside, oozing pus
- Pain in front of arm and at wrist under thumb, swelling and throbbing....
- Chest tightness when walking, upper back discomfort, heartburn, no...
- Lump in chest, painful, have pain in ribs and lower back
- Done hernia repair in belly button, have cramp on right side,...
- Frostbite wound on chest from blister freezer. Itching and peeling off....
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, blood in urine. What do I do?
- Is triple action viriliy purchase thru new vitality safe?