What causes pain in testicle when I touch them?
Ultrasound should be done.
Thank you for the query.
If you can feel kind of noodles in this sac, varices of the spermatic cord are the most probable reason. Cyst is the second possibility.
As we always have to think about the cancer (which is rather not the case), testicles ultrasound is necessary at this point.
Please consult urologist.
Hope this helps. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes heartburn and testicle pain
- What can cause testicle pain
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes dull pain in testicles
- What causes pain in testicle when leaning
- What is the cause for radiating testicle pain
- What is the cause and treatment for pain in testicles
- What causes terrible pain in the testicles
- What causes pain in the right testicle
- What causes swelling and pain in the testicles