What causes pain in testicle post ejaculation?
Rule out prostatitis
I have gone through your query.
Orchalgia or testicular pain after ejaculation maybe suggestive of an inflammatory process such as that involving prostate gland or the seminal vesicles.
Do you have any burning micturation?
I would have done digital rectal examination, to find out whether you have enlarged prostate or not. So you can see doctor for examination and confirmation. If required the physician may also collect and test a sample of the prostatic fluid.
Presently, I would suggest you to avoid alcohol, coffee, smoking and spicy food. Warm sitz baths will be helpful. Need of the antibiotic and other drug like Alfa blocker can be decided based on the examination, so see doctor for further help.
This provisional advice provided by me is based entirely on the input provided to me. I would suggest examination by the doctor.
I hope this suggestion might be of some help to you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes heartburn and testicle pain
- What can cause testicle pain
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes dull pain in testicles
- What is the cause for radiating testicle pain
- What causes pain during ejaculation in men
- What is the cause and treatment for pain in testicles
- What causes terrible pain in the testicles
- What causes pain in the right testicle
- What causes swelling and pain in the testicles