What causes pain in stomach, lower back and anal watery discharge?
see a doctor
Hello and thank you for your question,
You really need to see a doctor. It sounds like you may have some sort of infection in your colon or intestines. This can cause back pain and anal discharge. You may need to see a gastroenterologist for a colonoscopy as well but start out with your family doctor to see if they can figure on what is going on by checking stool samples and doing an exam.
If they can not figure it out they can refer you to the specialist for further testing.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes lower back pain
- What causes lower back pain and distended stomach
- What causes stomach cramps with back pain
- Remedy for stomach and lower back pain causing sleeplessness
- What causes severe stomach pain that extends to the back
- What causes severe stomach pain and back pain
- What causes stomach pain with back pain
- What is causing back pain and stomach sickness
- What causes vomitingdiarrhoeaheadaches with lower back and stomach pain
- What causes lower back pain with stomach pain