What causes pain in sides mainly under rib cage or kidney?
Thank you for the query.
If you feel this symptoms are similar to those present with pulmonary embolism, please do not wait with it. Simple D-dimers test can give the answer if its possible or not.
Gas usually gives bloating along with abdominal pain. Gas obstruction, nausea can be also present. If this symptoms are present, partial bowels obstruction can be the reason and you should not wait with it either.
Your symptoms can be also caused by stomach problems, urinary tract infection (frequent urinating, burning while urinating, lower abdominal pain, fever should be also present; kidney infection can cause bloating) or if the pain goes from the back, spine disc herniation.
I suggest you to consult your doctor and have proper diagnostics done.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes terrible cough and pain under my rib cage
- Duodenitis causing pain under left rib cage
- What causes pain under the right rib cage
- What causes breathing problems and pain under my rib cage
- What could cause swelling and pain in the rib cage
- What causes sharp pain and swelling under my rib cage
- What causes pain under eft rib cage and eyelid spasms
- What causes headache and pain under my rib cage
- Pain under right rib cage causes
- Sharp pain under the breast in the rib cage cause