What causes pain in shoulders and hands with vertigo?
You need a thorough neurological evaluation
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have very carefully gone through the problems mentioned. There are a couple of probabilities that I am considering:
* Spondylosis - The spinal nerves exit from either side of the vertebral column. If the exit passages get narrowed due to spondylosis, the mentioned problems could result.
* Multiple Sclerosis - The nerve cells have an insulation of myelin which is required for a smooth conduction of the nerve impulses. Multiple sclerosis is a demyelinating disease where this insulation is affected and therefore the nerves can no longer work properly.
Please visit a neurologist and get yourself evaluated. The second thing to do is to get an orthopedic opinion. Physical therapy can be helpful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes recurrence of vertigo
- What causes dizziness and vertigo at night
- What causes vertigo and dizziness
- What is the treatment for gidiness caused due to vertigo
- What is the cause and symptoms of vertigo
- What diseases cause vertigo
- What causes vertigo with nausea and vomiting
- What drugs cause vertigo
- What causes ear imbalance in one with vertigo
- Vertigo causes