What causes pain in right thigh while sitting and standing?
I would like to know little detail of the illness
I have studied your case and I think that it can be a pulled muscle. I can assure you that there is no role of cold in this thing and you need hot water fomentation. But before I advised you any thing I would like to know little detail of your illness.
1.Did you had a surgery of the hip for neck femur fracture? What procedure was done, Did they replace hip ball?
2.Do you have pain on movements only or during rest also?
Please send me answers of these questions. I will try my best to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes burning pain in thighs
- What causes deep throbbing pain in thigh and right arm
- What causes abdominal pain while sitting and standing
- What causes pain in knee joints and thighs
- What causes pain in outer thighs at night while sleeping
- What causes severe pain inside thighs while kicking
- What causes pain with tenderness on thighs
- Can gas cause pain in right thigh
- Thigh pain tried using ice what is the cause
- What causes pain in hamstrings and on thigh