What causes pain in right lower shoulder blade and pain just below rib cage?
could be a cardiac condition
I am Dr Mittal.
I have read your query.
I think I would be able to help you.
The symptoms of the query are quite suggestive of a possible cardiac condition. a heart attack in females specially may occur with pain on other parts of the chest and back rather than the usual chest pain.
I think it is worth while to get to a cardiologist and try to get a EKG and if possible an Echocardiography.
I also should tell you that there are other possible causes. However, since the cardiac condition is most important, I suggest you rule it out first.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information helps you. Please feel free to contact us for more information. Best of luck. Dr Mittal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes persistent dull pain in right rib cage
- What causes pain in upper right rib cage area
- What causes pain below my right rib cage
- What causes tenderness and pain below my rib cage
- What causes pain under the right rib cage
- What causes pain below the rib cage
- What causes shallow constant pain in lower rib cage
- What causes pain below rib cage to belly button
- Pain under right rib cage causes
- Causes of pain on right rib cage
- What are the possible reasons for tingling and numbness in my left arm?
- What does dark smelly stools when suffering from diabetes indicate?
- Can I take Ganaton, Motilium and Neksium for severe stomach pain?
- What can cause bumps around my foreskin and why am I having electric...
- Is low testosterone and high TSH related to anterior pituitary gland...
- What is the cure for dementia, high cholesterol and macular degeneration...
- Is pain pump a good solution for burning pain after colonoscopy while...
- Suggest treatment for hyperthyroidism
- Is it safe to consume whisky while taking insulin for diabetes?
- Are there any alternatives to benzodiazepine drugs to control anxiety?