What causes pain in right lower abdomen?
Does it have anything related to appendix?
I just passed stool which was soft withoit much problem. Not much gas problem. Right lower abdomen pain is increasing. Feeling slight feverish nausea
Even feel like vomiting due to any fragrance whether it food or perfume
lying down and every movement is painful due to this rightside pain
after 14hrs again feeling feverish
I will advise you to visit ER
Hello! Thanks for putting your query in HCM. I am a Gastroenterologist.
Pain in right lower abdomen may be due to appendicitis, acute diverticultis, acute colitis in background with the symptoms you have mentioned.
So I will suggest you to visit your doctor or visit ER for evaluation and management. The may advise some blood tests like complete haemogram, ultrasound abdomen, stool examination and xray abdomen to diagnose the disease.
I hope I have answered your query and this will help you . Wish you a good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having sudden pain in lower abdomen what is causing this
- Persisting pain in the lower abdomen what is causing this
- What causes increasing pain in lower abdomen
- What causes pain in lower abdomen with fluttering
- What causes pain in abdomen and right testicle
- What is the cause for pain in right lower abdomen
- What could cause a sudden pain on the lower abdomen
- What are the causes of abdomen pain
- What causes lower abdomen pain during pregnancy
- What could cause sharp pain at the lower abdomen