What causes pain in right knee and toe after masturbation?
no possible direct relation between knee/toe pain and masturbation
Thanks for writing to us.
There is no common nerves or anything which can cause pain in right side knee and toe after masturbation. Inflammatory pain is mostly local in origin.There is also no systemic change after masturbation which can cause such pain because if it is so it will cause pain on both side.
One probability is position in which you do the masturbation is related to pain.This position is likely causing pressure on knee or toe and causing the pain or precipitating/exacerbating already exist local pathology.
The least possibility is some nerve root compression at back while masturbation. But knee joint and toe are supplied by different nerves so very less chances of that possibility.
Please late me know few things.
- Since when are you having such pain?How did it start?
- Describe your pain? Shooting , burning, aching ? How much does it affect your ability to walk or doing routine work?Is there any swelling or redness over local pain site?
- Do you have nay backache problem?
- Have you consulted any orthopedic doctor while you are in pain?
- What is position and frequency of masturbation?
- Is pain relieved by pain killer medicine?
Waiting for your reply to help you further?
Thanks. Here are my answers to your questions.
1. I started having this problem about 3 years back, don't remember exactly. Earlier I had the pain only on right knee. Now for past 4-5 months I'm having it in right toe as well.
2. I'd say it's burning. I don't have any problem with walking or other activities. but if I run, the pain increases. It's never intolerable. It's some kind of mild inner pain. There is no swelling or redness.
3. No backache problem.
4. I haven't consulted any doctor.
5. I sit on the floor with my back leaning against the wall, both the legs are fully stretched and slightly spread out. I do it once in 3 days. Sometimes I go a week or 10 days without doing it.
6. No I haven't tried any painkiller.
there is some orthopedic problem likely, please consult orthopedic doctor
Thanks for information.
There is some problem related to bone,muscle or ligament likely.No backache, no pain killer and no consultation of doctor suggest local pathology likely and no nerve problem.Proper physical examination required by orthopedic doctor to diagnose the problem.If required x-ray or ultrasound may be advised by doctor.
Masturbation in sitting position may be stretching local muscles and causing pain.
As you are not taking pain killer, pain would not be severe. However problem is there in knee since 3 years and recently extended to toe I would suggest to go to orthopedic. Prevention is better than cure.
You me required some physiotherapy and specific exercise.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain while masturbating and semen in urine
- What is the cause of indigestion after masturbation
- Painful urination after masturbation cause
- What causes chest pain after masturbation
- What causes penile pain after masturbation
- What causes itchiness after masturbating
- What causes groin pain area following masturbating
- Does masturbating a lot causes pain after urinating
- What causes leg pain after masturbation
- What causes abdominal pain and cramps while masturbating