What causes pain in right calf, behind right thigh and below right armpit?
The pain continued in my right calf until yesterday. Since then I have felt slight tinges of pain behind my right thigh and then right behind and below my right armpit and in my right arm.
Should I be concerned? Was there a blood clot that wasn't seen and is now traveling up my body?
With an ultrasound not in favour of a clot, there is no clot!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this concern about a possible clot. With an ultrasound not in support of a possible clot, for sure there is no clot in there. This is the gold standard in diagnosing clots and with findings denying this, it's for sure. BE calm and relaxed about this.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
YOu are welcome!
Am humbled by your kind words. I wish you well and whenever you need someone to talk to, remember am right here to address your concerns.
Until next, I wish you well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes burning pain in thighs
- Causes for senseless skin on right thigh
- What causes deep throbbing pain in thigh and right arm
- What causes pain with tenderness on thighs
- What causes numbness on the right outer thigh
- What causes purpleish and reddish discoloration on thighs and calf
- What causes pain in the right testicle
- Can gas cause pain in right thigh
- What causes pain in hamstrings and on thigh
- Right hypochondrial pain causes