What causes pain in nipples?
Be calm and relaxed!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about what you have reported and all the inconveniences that this has caused you. It is extremely rare to develop cancer on both breast at the same time. The fact that you have a similar complaint on both breasts at the same time makes cancer further less concerning as a possible causes.
Have you ever had the chance to do a screening mammogram? If YES, that's okay. Otherwise, I will suggest that you consider doing one, as a routine examination and not because these symptoms warrants a mammogram.
I believe this pain from pushing on both of your nipples is totally unrelated to cancer. I believe managing it with pain medications like Tylenol and Motrin would help. Also, avoid constantly picking and pressing on the nipples as this further aggravates the pains and retards healing.
In all, this is not suggestive of cancers. Do your screening mammograms as recommended. Avoid constantly manipulating the nipples and also try some pain medications. Finally, keep me updated!
I hope this helps I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes sharp pain around nipple in children
- What causes tender and painful nipples with yelloish discharge
- What causes sensitive nipple pain
- What causes pain below nipples
- What causes painful lump in breast surounding the nipple
- What causes sharp pain in nipples
- What causes sore pain in a males nipple
- What causes deep pain in the nipples
- What causes male nipple pain
- What causes extreme nipple pain