What causes pain in multiple joints and swelling in legs?
Can be seronegative arthritis.
Thanks for posting your query.
The pain in multiple joints like you are having can be due to rheumatoid arthritis even if the test has come negative. This can be a seronegative arthritis.
The swelling of both the feet can be related to arthritis. To reduce the swelling it is best to reduce the salt intake and keep the feet elevated on a pillow while resting. Using the compression stockings will also help. Do continue taking mild pain killers like ibuprofen. Doing a hot compress of the painful joints will also help.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain in legs and joints
- What causes multiple joint pain
- What causes sacroiliac joint pain
- What causes swelling in legs with lower abdominal pain
- What causes pain and swelling in legs
- What causes constant joint pain
- What causes painful reddish and swelling legs
- What causes leg pain with stiff joints and twitching
- What is the cause for pain in elbow joint
- Multiple joint pain causes