What causes pain in male urethra?

Question
Hello I am experiencing kidney pain and a fairly constant burning sensation in penis. Clean urine, no other discharge although I have had periodic semenal discharge after peeing for sometime (once every week or so, more common when I have not had recent ejaculations). I am thinking prostatitis?
Thu, 7 Jun 2018 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Unlikely to be prostatitis

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Could you please describe the exact location and nature of the pain. The kidneys are located in the back and close to the flanks. Are you sure that you mean the pain to be located there?

The given description does not point to prostatitis. However, if apprehensive, you can feel free to get an ultrasonogram of KUBP (kidneys ureters bladder prostate) done.

Let me know if I could help further.