What causes pain in lower right side after C-section?
PID SHOULD BE RULED OUT.
Thanks for writing to us.
1) Following C-section, it will take 3 to 6 months to recover completely and strengthen abdominal muscle. Most women feel mild lower abdominal pain (on/ off) following operation.
2) It is NOT related to clamping of tubes. As you have gotten period regularly, then there is NO chance of pregnancy. Normal period duration is 4-5 days.
3) Here, I need to rule out Pelvic Inflammatory Disease - MOST PROBABLE in this context, Endometriosis, Hormonal imbalance, cervical or endometrial polyp, fibroid etc. You should undergo one pelvic ultrasound scan and other relevant investigations following consultation with your gynecologist.
4) Antibiotic, pain killer, antacid and hormonal medication are mainstay of the treatment protocol. Kindly, procure complete prescription from your doctor.
Hope, it helps for your information. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query.
Wish your good health and take care yourself.
For future query, you can directly approach me through
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Knee pain after c section
- What causes lower back pain after a c-section
- Lower right back pain c section
- What is the cause of back pain after a c-section
- C section pain right side rib cage
- Pelvic pain after c section
- Back pain after c section
- Pain and burning sensation in the right lower abdomen after c section
- Pain in sternum after c section
- Pain in clitoris after c section