What causes pain in lower right abdomen?
Due to few reasons.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
There are few reasons of this pain.
It could be due to ovarian cyst,twisting of cyst,infection, appendicitis and renal stone.
Are you having any associated symptoms like vomiting, discharge and bleeding?
Hope to hear from you soon.
Please Get your Pelvic Ultrasound done.
Hello ma'am, welcome back to HCM.
With your symptoms pain could be due to scar tissue adherence,ovarian,renal stone, pancreatitis or it is related to bowel disease.
But to rule out the cause, you have to go for pelvic ultrasound.
Thigh pain could be due to radiating pain.
Hope you'll find the answer useful.
Please Review with your ultrasound report.
Any further queries are always welcome.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having sudden pain in lower abdomen what is causing this
- Persisting pain in the lower abdomen what is causing this
- What causes increasing pain in lower abdomen
- What causes pain in lower abdomen with fluttering
- What causes pain in abdomen and right testicle
- What is the cause for pain in right lower abdomen
- What could cause a sudden pain on the lower abdomen
- What are the causes of abdomen pain
- What causes lower abdomen pain during pregnancy
- What could cause sharp pain at the lower abdomen