What causes pain in lower left quadrant of back?
Seems to be due to muscle spasm.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone through your query and understand your concerns. It seems that the pain that you describe, could be due to muscle spasm involving muscles of lower back. Hot compress should provide relief. It would be a wise idea to visit a physical therapist as he can demonstrate to you the exercise that could help you to overcome the problem.
Feel free to write back in case of further queries, if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes lower back pain
- What gastro problems cause lower back pain
- Having lower back pain what could be the cause
- Left back pain causes
- What can cause lower back pain
- What causes lower back pain for women
- What could cause pain in my lower left back
- What causes left sided and lower back pain
- What causes mild lower back pain
- What causes lower back pain with stomach pain