What causes pain in lower left abdomen?

Dr. Raju A.T

Posted on Mon, 22 Aug 2016 in Lump
Question: I feel like pain in my left lower side abdomen. Before to this pain, i had pain at the lower back ( left side ) which was caused due to sudden change ( work which I normally do not do) .
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Need some more details

Detailed Answer:

Most common causes for pain in adbdomen in young adult are gas produced due to indigestion of food and kidney stones.

The lower back pain you had in past and the one sided pain now neccesisiates need rule out kidney stones.

I would like know some more details to advice on how to proceed.

Does the pain radiate to other parts of abdomen ?
Is the pain intermittent ?
Does the pain increase or decrease in intensity. If yes, when does it happen so ?
Do you have symptoms related to indigestion ?
Are you bowel and bladder movements normal ?

Waiting for your response,

Follow up: Dr. Raju A.T 27 hours later
Sometimes
Is the pain intermittent ?
Yes
No. When I ride bike and sit in the office, pain occurs.
Also when I sleep in the night towars left one sided, I feel pain.
Exactly donot know. But I get berps after I ate and feel I like my stomach is full eventhough i feel hungry.
I do not feel any pain while I urinate.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Spine related problem

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for the information.

The pain you describe could most probably be due to spine problems.

Most common amongst being spondylosis.

I recommend you to get an Xray of the lumbosacral spine to rule out the same. Early management can cure the condition and prevent serious complications.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.

Please do ask if any doubts.
If you are satisfied with the answer, please rate the same with five stars and close.

If in future you need to consult me, you can approach me directly through the below link.

http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-raju-a-t/60137