What causes pain in lower back area along with black specks in urine?
How it started?
Thanks for posting your query.
There are many causes for low back pain
From simple muscle sprain to serious disc prolapse .
I need to know
1. Since how long it is there?
2. How did it start? All of a sudden or gradually?
3. How severe is the pain?
4. Do you have any restriction of back movement?
5. Where exactly you mean low back? In the centre or any particular side?
Kindly let me know these details.
2. It was gradually thought it was pinched nerve
3. Not that severe, only after sitting for long time, discomfort when lying down
4. No, not really
5. It's the back left side near cage
Its muscle spasm
Thanks for the information.
Well it seems more like a muscular spasm. There is no need to worry as this is not a major problem.
This spasm might have occurred due to improper sleeping PR sitting posture.
My advise to you is take 1 day rest, don't lift weight or do any heavy activity.
Also you can use a muscle relaxants like Zerodol MR.
Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarification feel free to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes lower back pain
- What gastro problems cause lower back pain
- What causes foamy urine lower back pain ad fatigue
- What causes blood in urine and severe back pain
- What causes exhaustionheadacheneck and back pain along with nausea
- What can cause lower back pain
- What causes lower back pain for women
- What causes trouble in urinating and lower back pain
- What causes lower back pain with stomach pain
- What causes lower back pain and blood in urine