What causes pain in lower abdomen?
For how long has this been going on? For now, not concerning
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this pain that you have reported. The low nature of this pain means it is unlikely to be the appendix which would have made it an urgent symptom to address. I will like to know when this pain started, how serve it is and what makes it worse. Also, tell me a bit about your bowel habits?
With this said, I will initially recommend that you take Tylenol to help with the pains. If it persists or gets worse, then we may want to get some proper examination or investigation for appropriate diagnosis and management. However, it is not uncommon to experience non specific pain in the groin once in a while.
For now, there are not red flags to make this pain concerning. Monitoring and pain medication is and we would only become more aggressive at investigating if something else comes up.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having sudden pain in lower abdomen what is causing this
- Persisting pain in the lower abdomen what is causing this
- What causes increasing pain in lower abdomen
- What causes pain in lower abdomen with fluttering
- What is the cause for pain in right lower abdomen
- What causes pain in lower abdomen with bloating
- What could cause a sudden pain on the lower abdomen
- What are the causes of abdomen pain
- What causes lower abdomen pain during pregnancy
- What could cause sharp pain at the lower abdomen