What causes pain in legs and back after consuming sweet products?
Can be due to electrolyte imbalance.
Thanks for posting your query.
The pain in legs and back on having sweet can be due to an electrolyte imbalance that causes a muscle spasm. This can be due to deviation of more blood supply to stomach also. It is best to have electrolyte rich fluids also and do consult your physician for a few blood tests in case the problem persists.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes back pain after laparatomy
- What could cause a back pain after a fever
- What causes pain in lower back and legs
- What causes back pain after surgery for stenosis
- What causes severe pain at back and legs
- What causes back pain after consuming alcohol
- What causes middle back pain and numbness in leg
- Pain in leg and upper back cause
- What causes back pain after eating bananas?
- What causes severe back pain that radiates to the leg