What causes pain in left side of rib cage?
Chest xray and abdominal ultrasound
Greetings from health care magic!!! I am Dr Thakker and shall be answering your question.
I will try my best to answer your question and help you out.
Given your history of Ebstein barr virus infection and injury in the garden I would think of 2 complications:
I would advice you to have an ray of the chest and ultrasound of the abdomen to rule this out. I would suggest you to take a pain reliever like Aceclofenac in the mean time for symptomatic relief.
I hope this helps you out. If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to write back to me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Duodenitis causing pain under left rib cage
- What causes tenderness and pain below my rib cage
- Recurring pain in the rib cage cause
- What causes pain under the right rib cage
- What causes pain below the rib cage
- What causes breathing problems and pain under my rib cage
- What could cause swelling and pain in the rib cage
- Causes of pain on right rib cage
- What causes painful knots in armpit left rib cage
- Left side rib cage pain