What causes pain in left flank, burning urination, dizziness and fever with chills?
Must be evaluated further.
Welcome to HCM.
Pain over left flank (over kidney region),burning urination,dizziness along with fever with chills could be indicative of some infection in urinary tract or kidney.
But it must be further evaluated by clinical examination and some relevant tests.
You should go for some routine blood works,ESR,urine examination for routine,blood electrolytes (sodium,potassium) and ultrasound KUB region.
You may take over the counter pain killers and anti-pyretics like tylenol (which you are already taking) along with antihistamines like cetrizine 10 mg for symptomatic relief from your cold/flu symptoms.
Also,take liquid citralka 2TSF with water for symptomatic relief from burning urination and drink as much as water with fruit juices.
But the important thing is to rule out infective component by clinical examination and above mentioned investigations.
For that,you can see some local physician or visit ER who will know about it and may order prescription.
If there is some infection detected,then he/she will prescribe you appropriate antibiotic course.
Hope this will help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Burning throat and chest pain fever chills
- What causes vomiting and body chill with fever
- Flank back pain fever headache chills
- Left flank pain fever chills
- Fever chills and rigors cause
- What causes fever and chills after reclast infusion
- Fever/chills causes
- Having chills sweating and fever what could be the cause
- I get chills and fevers in the evening what is the cause
- Pain and burning in intestines chills fever